Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Size:||45mm X 60mm X 120mm||Nebulizer Type:||Mesh|
|Power Feeding:||2×AA Batteries||Type:||ClassII Type B|
|Power:||2W||Ultrasonic Frequency :||Approximately 140KHz|
|Particle Size:||≤5μm||Nebulizing Rate:||≥0.25ml/min|
|Size:||45mm X 60mm X 120mm||Product Name:||Portable Electric Nebulizer Machine|
|Product Structure:||Mesh Nebulizer||Function:||Treating A Cold|
ortable battery nebulizer,
portable compressor nebulizer
Mini Baby Inhaler Compressor Mesh Portable Nebulizer Machine For Treating Colds , Low Noise
baby Medical nebulizers are mainly used to treat various upper and lower respiratory diseases, such as colds, fever, cough, asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pneumoconiosis and other diseases in the trachea, bronchi, alveolar, and thoracic cavity.Nebulized inhalation therapy is an important and effective treatment method for the treatment of respiratory diseases. The nebulizer is used to atomize the liquid into tiny particles, and the drug enters the respiratory tract and lungs by breathing inhalation, thereby achieving painlessness. The purpose of rapid and effective treatment.
1.Easy operation for home & office use
2.Humanized appearance design
3.Take full advantage of medicine
4.Portable handheld design of nebulizer
5.Ultra-low noise and Ultra-light design
6.One-button operation for easy use
7.Low battery indicator
8.Automatics shutdown without liquid
It can be used as a family of prevention and treatment of epidemic disease, can also be used as a medical institution for patients with oral dosing device, respiratory disease.
|Nebulizer Type||Mesh Nebulizer|
|Power Feeding||2×AA batteries|
|Medical Type||ClassII Type B|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||Approximately 140KHz|
|Max. capacity of medication cup||8ml|
|Size||45mm x 60mm x 120mm|
|Accessories||adults nebulizer mask x 1;
children nebulizer mask x 1;
atomizing nozzle x 1
Manual x 1
Batteries x 2
Correct use method
1. According to the doctor's advice, dilute or dissolve the drug in distilled water to within 5ml, and inject it into the nebulizer.
2. Rinse mouth to clean the mouth, take a comfortable position, connect the "1" end of the sprayer to the rubber tube of the oxygen cylinder, remove the humidification bottle, and adjust the oxygen flow rate to 6-10L / min, then use.
3. The patient holds the nebulizer, puts the "5" of the jet tube into the mouth, closes the lip, and presses the "2" air outlet with the finger while inhaling. At the same time, deep inhalation can make the liquid reach the bronchus and lungs. After inhaling and then holding the breath for 1-2 seconds, the effect is better. When exhaling, the finger moves out of the mouth to prevent the liquid from being lost. If the patient feels tired, he can relax his fingers and take a break for a while before inhaling until the liquid is sprayed. Generally, 5 ml of the liquid can be atomized after 10-15 minutes.
4. After the suction, remove the atomizer, clean the contents, soak the atomizer in the disinfectant for 30 minutes, then clean, dry, return to the original place, and set aside.
5. During the oxygen atomization inhalation process, be careful not to contact fireworks and flammable products.
1. When can i get the mesh nebulizer cvs asthma free nebulizer machine?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price pls call us or tell us in your email , so that we can reply you priority.
2. How can i get a sample of handy nebulizer mesh nebulizer cvs asthma free nebulizer machine?
After the price confirmed, you can require for samples to check our quality. for factory stock samples, we can offer for free but freight collect. for OEM samples,we will charge for the sample cost, but sample cost refundable after order confirmed, and quantity reached our MOQ.
3. What's the sample time?
OEM design needs 7-10 days, factory stock samples two days is ok.
4. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
PDF, AI,high resolution JPG .
5. Can you do the designs for us ?
Yes, we have a professional team having much experience in designing and manufacturing. Just tell us your ideas (the logo , text and how they need to be look like), we will draw the finished files for your confirmation.